Carrots, in association with Living Free Bangalore presents a super duper deal for vegan activists in Namma Bengaluru! 🙂
During the entire month of November, “World Vegan Month”, take vegan activism in Bengaluru to newer heights and get re-energized at Carrots for FREE! Yes, you read that right!
Here are the simple steps:
1. Call and come to Carrots during our working hours, and pick up FIAPO #LivingFree leaflets (and/or any other relevant ones based on the availability)
2. Go to any place in Koramangala with high footfalls (e.g. Sony World Signal, Forum Mall, Christ College, Jyothi Nivas College, etc.), and engage with people and educate them about veganism
3. Do this for a minimum of 2 hours AND try to hand out at least 250 leaflets
4. Come back to Carrots and enjoy your delicious FREE VEGAN MEAL
MORE DETAILS – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
– Just to be clear, it’s just the vegan activism that we expect from you during your outreach and we don’t require you to do any promotion of Carrots at that time
– However, we’d really appreciate it if you click some pictures during the outreach and meal at Carrots and post them on social media with the hashtags #CarrotsVeganOutreach and #LivingFreeBangalore
– The value of the free meal is limited to ₹500 per activist per day (beyond this limit, you’ll be charged), and should be availed on the same day of the activism. But you can order any yummy dish that’s available at the restaurant, no restrictions on that!
– Dine-in only, no take-away or delivery; and cannot be clubbed with any other offers
– If you do this in groups (which we recommend for better effectiveness) each person gets to claim the deal separately, but every single person must go through steps 1 to 3, no exceptions
– If you’re doing this for the first time and would like to be part of a group for this, get in touch with Manisha Singh of Living Free Bangalore.
– In addition to the materials that you collect from Carrots for distribution, you are most welcome to include other materials also during your activism, like banners, leaflets, posters, videos, etc.
– Using this offer to promote any organisation apart from Living Free or Carrots is absolutely not allowed
– Needless to say, this offer is strictly for vegans only! 🙂 The offer will run all through the World Vegan Month, November 2016 and you can do this on any number of days throughout the month. But don’t forget to call us on 080 41172812 before you come, to ensure we’re open on the day you want to do the activism
Let’s turn the world vegan together!
– The Carrots Team 🙂