Date: Sunday, September 20, 2015
Time: 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
607 first floor, 80 feet road,
6th block, Koramangala, Bangalore
Limited seats. Please call and register!
A one hour session to understand how the whole food plant-based lifestyle can help you meet your current fitness goals.
SHARAN empowers people to make the right food choices and take responsibility for their own health.
What do we (SHARAN) do?
* We work with a simple and powerful science-based concept that our bodies are capable of healing themselves.
* We offer health and fitness through the world of plant-based whole foods.
* We help prevent and/or manage diseases with a holistic approach to health without resorting to medication.
How do we do it?
* No medicines, no surgery, no gimmicks, no expensive supplements, no imported or extraordinary foods.
* The goal of SHARAN’s health seminars and workshops is to empower people to make the right food choices and take responsibility for their own health.
* We just concentrate on giving simple, scientific information, tips and practices about what to avoid besides teaching you how to prepare food to retain more fibre and nutrition.
Who will benefit from this approach?
* Those looking to maintain or improve their health and fitness level through nutrition that supports their level of physical activity.
* People with conditions like obesity, heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, cancer, digestive problems, menstrual and menopausal problems, joint pains, backaches, depression and psychological problems.
* Weight loss with improved health is the most common benefit all our participants observe
Event link: Whole Food Plant Based Lifestyle – Free Talk
Enquiries: Call Madhura Vayal at 9740713344