Date: Saturday, April 25, 2015
Time: 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Food plays a crucial role in managing health and by consuming the right food we can actually stop or prevent medication.
We can help you incorporate nutritious healthy meals in your day to day life.
Join Anubha and Madhura in a 2.5 hour workshop:
- Where we discuss the basics of nutrition to prevent and manage diseases
- Equip you with tips and techniques on healthy cooking for all meals from morning to night
- Together we dish out several simple and delicious recipes made with plant based whole foods
- Enjoy the lavish buffet at the end of the workshop
- Take back a booklet of recipes which covers dairy alternatives, oil-free tadkas, refined sugar-free cholestrol-free desserts and more.
Contribution: Rs. 2200 per person. Early bird discount of Rs. 200 on registrations on or before 22nd April 2015.
Cancellation policy: Cancellations on or before early bird are eligible for a full refund. Cancellations between early bird and day before are eligible for a 75% refund. The refund amount will be kept towards a future seminar or event. No refunds will be given for cancellations on the day of the
Registration: Register online at http://sharan-india.org/events/healthy-everyday-cooking-workshop/ or call Anubha: 9980950135 or Madhura: 9740713344