The next Vegan Bangalore potluck is on Saturday, April 26, 2014 at Rani Park (inside Cubbon Park).
Date: Saturday, 26th Apr 2014
Time: 2:15 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
If you’re attending the potluck for the first time, please do take a few minutes to read the following important information.
We will be meeting between 2 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. at Rani Park (lawn across the road from the Chinnaswamy Cricket Stadium, behind the Victoria statue, near the M G Road/Kasturba Road junction) and have the picnic spread there.
If you need further help and would like to call someone for information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your number or to get contact details. If you are attending the potluck for the first time, we *strongly* encourage you to do this so that you don’t miss us at Cubbon Park. Please make sure that you email at least a couple of days in advance.
1. *All* are welcome! 🙂 You don’t have to be vegan to attend the potluck. You can join us even if you’re just curious about a vegan lifestyle or are interested to learn about veganism and its positive impacts.
2. Please bring a 100% vegan dish to share.
3. It would be nice if you bring a vegan dish that you have prepared; however, if you are unable to cook, feel free to carry food that you have purchased.
4. If you’ve purchased any food, please make sure there’s an ingredients list on the package so we can be assured that it is vegan. Companies change the ingredients in their products somewhat often, so kindly be careful.
5. If you’re unsure about what to bring then the best bets are fresh fruits and fruit juices. Everyone appreciates fruits and juices. 🙂
6. Please bring plates, glasses, bowls, forks, spoons and serving spoons for yourself. Everyone brings their own.
7. We usually have about 15-20 people attending. Bring enough food for 5-6 people to eat well and that’ll be enough.
8. Come, relax, and enjoy the food and conversation!
Looking forward to meeting everyone. 🙂
You can expect us to be at Rani Park between 2:00 PM and 2:30 PM.
Vegan Bangalore potlucks/meetings happen on the last Saturday of every month.
– The Vegan Bengaluru Team