Connect on | https://bengaluruvegans.wordpress.com/ | email@example.com | Telegram channel | Telegram group | https://www.facebook.com/groups/veganbengaluru
This Saturday is the second potluck of year 2019! 😉 Don’t miss it! The Bengaluru Vegans potluck is an informal gathering of people who are vegans, recent vegans, interested in veganism or are curious about veganism. Meet new people, learn how to go vegan, learn about vegan living and vegan alternatives, discuss issues and strategies, enjoy good food, and have a good time knowing there are many like minded people around. Bengaluru is the only city in India where vegan potlucks have been happening regularly like clockwork for several years, connecting vegans and pre-vegans!
Date: Saturday, February 23, 2019
Time: 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location: Rani Park (lawn across the road from the Chinnaswamy Cricket Stadium, behind the Victoria statue, near the M G Road/Kasturba Road junction)
Click here to view the map (or type these map coordinates: 12.978637, 77.597868; or use the What3Words map or scroll down to see the screenshot of the map and the location)
Landmarks: Chinnaswamy Cricket Stadium, Government Aquarium (inside Cubbon Park), Bal Bhavan (inside Cubbon Park)
If you’re attending the potluck for the first time, please do take a few minutes to read the following important information.
We will be meeting between 2 p.m. to 2:15 p.m. and have the picnic spread there.
If you need further help, please send an email (at least a day or two in advance) to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact number and we’ll contact you to guide you and provide information. If you are attending the potluck for the first time, we *strongly encourage* you to do this so that you don’t miss us at Cubbon Park.
1. *All* species are welcome! 🙂 You don’t have to be vegan to attend the potluck. You can join us even if you’re just curious about a vegan lifestyle or are interested to learn about veganism and its positive impacts.
2. Please bring one or more vegan dishes (of any kind) to share. Bring enough food for 5-6 people to have a filling meal and that’ll be enough.
3. The food could be something you have prepared or purchased. If you’ve purchased anything, please make sure there’s an ingredients list on the package so we can be assured that it’s vegan. Companies change the ingredients in their products somewhat often, so kindly be careful.
4. If you’re unsure about what to bring then the best bets are fresh fruits and fruit juices. Everyone appreciates fruits and juices. 🙂
5. Please bring plates, glasses, bowls, forks, spoons and water for yourself. Everyone brings their own.
6. Please avoid plastic bags and non-recyclable packaging, plates, cutlery, etc. These are very harmful for animals as well as humans.
7. Come, relax, and enjoy the food and conversation!
Looking forward to meeting everyone. 🙂
The Bengaluru Vegans potlucks/meetings happen on the last Saturday of every month, except in the month of December when we don’t have one.
If you’ve read till here, why not connect and be in the loop on all things vegan in Bengaluru? You can:
* Follow the blog at https://bengaluruvegans.wordpress.com/
* Join the announcement mailing list by sending an email to email@example.com
* Subscribe to the Telegram channel
* Join the low noise group on Telegram
* And if Facebook is your sole choice, join the group there at https://www.facebook.com/groups/veganbengaluru
Screenshot of the map showing the location